Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to sync my roku to the app

My roku is already set up and in use on my tv… Can’t remember how we set it up exactly… anyway attempting to add youtube but can’t without a PIN but do not recall setting up a pin! I have set up an acct & downloaded the app but my device isn’t connected to the app yet!! I need help doing that & either removing the pin or creating a new one!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: how to sync my roku to the app

Hi @MistyMulford,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

In cases like this, you probably set up a pin that is in need before making a purchase or adding a channel. No worries if you forgot it.

You can still make changes to it by visiting here at https://my.roku.com/account/pin. For more information, you'll want to check our support page here: How to create, change, or delete your PIN for your Roku account.

Hope this helps you out. Thanks!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: how to sync my roku to the app

Your post makes it sound like you have just now created a Roku account, however, your Roku is already connected to some Roku account.  Go to Settings->System->About to find the email address that is the user name of your Roku’s account.  Making PIN changes to a different account that you just created will not effect your Roku if it is connected to a different account.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos