Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refreamen
Channel Surfer

display type detect the new display that I am replacing

Jump to solution

what to do if I do not have the display type option on the setting in my TCL roku television to detect the new display that I am replacing

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: display type detect the new display that I am replacing

Jump to solution

Hi @Refreamen,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with setting up your display type on your TCL Roku TV.

Please be advised that TV manufacturers offer a variety of displays with different resolutions and frame rates.

We suggest contacting your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: display type detect the new display that I am replacing

Jump to solution

Hi @Refreamen,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with setting up your display type on your TCL Roku TV.

Please be advised that TV manufacturers offer a variety of displays with different resolutions and frame rates.

We suggest contacting your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos