Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THy115

White/Gray Vertical Lines

Hello,

Set up of tv stopped while Roku was adding channels after an update on 58” Onn Tv. Screen with different shades of white/gray vertical lines are now the only thing projected on screen. Tried a reset after a period of time. Tv was out of box and functioning for 10 minutes and can’t get to home screen. Thank you. 

DFD80218-0662-47EE-9028-FB0BA22C8932.jpeg

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: White/Gray Vertical Lines

@THy115 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dsprinklejr
Reel Rookie

I am having same problem. Did you fix yours and if so how?

0 Kudos

Our daughter bought us a 50in ONN Roku TV around a year ago. Warranty only lasts for, you guessed it, one year.

Today I was having a wifi problem and had to reset the TV and now I have a white screen with the same look as yours. Not sure if we will bother with service after all of the comments I've read.

Maybe we will go back to a smaller LG TV.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lakelandcop,

Thanks for the post.

This may be related to a hardware issue. Have you contacted your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

I had the same problem, I just disconnected the TV from the power source and when connected again I turn it on and all was back to normal.

0 Kudos