Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterLofin
Reel Rookie

What are the Roku Alternatives?

The aspect of media streaming has made a big change in the recent past.
Many companies have built many media streaming gadgets as a result of technological development.
The Roku has got millions of users all over the world. As well as Roku has some flaws. The main thing is the Roku does not go with all televisions. And the vast amount of materials and applications. So there is the need for any Roku alternatives. I will mention some of the replacements for you,

Chromecast with Google TV
Fire TV by Amazon
Apple Television
onn Television

dsc-0720.jpg

The Chromecast with Google provides us with many services including Dolby Vision. Because of this Dolby Atmos function Chromecast with Google TV is a massive Roku option. There are 6500 streaming applications and a Youtube app, which you will find very interesting.

61+T2xNzR7S._AC_SX425_.jpg

Fire TV is very popular at present and very affordable and comes with many streaming apps. It is advanced in Alexa Skills that facilitates voice commands. Are you a Prime member? If it is Fire TV is the best option over Roku that I recommend to you.

3538afc07961a7c6a6c9c64bb198cc1e.jpg

If you need multi-user functions or high frame rates, Apple TV is a good Roku alternative. The Apple TV also has an attractive interface like Roku. When considering the features the Apple TV surpasses the Roku at its best.

Are you an Android lover, if it is you have ONN television. This is a very affordable Media streaming device. Onn Tv is very easy to set up, unlike Roku. Note that the onn television also has got 700,00 movies and TV series like Roku.

I think my information is very useful for you. I wanted to explain to you that Roku is not only a streaming device with a great UI. If you need I will mention an article that supported me with this same problem I had https://edexgo.com/10-best-roku-alternatives-2021/. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What are the Roku Alternatives?

@PeterLofin wrote:

... The main thing is the Roku does not go with all televisions. And the vast amount of materials and applications. ...

That right there should let any person know that you don't know what the heck you are talking about.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos