Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bbcoll83

Using the roku stick in Jamaica

Jump to solution

Hiya,

I am going to Jamaica and wanted to know if I’ll be able to use my roku stick. For both YouTube and Netflix? Or if it’s a waste of time bringing it. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Using the roku stick in Jamaica

Jump to solution

Hi @Bbcoll83

Thanks for the inquiry.

We don't have a specific list of channels that would be supported in Jamaica on Roku, but in general, Netflix and YouTube tend to be available and work in most locations. Other channels may not be available, due to service limitations or geo-restrictions. If you have other apps that you want to access aside from the 2 channels mentioned above, we'd recommend reaching out to the specific channel provider to see if they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your current location.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Using the roku stick in Jamaica

Jump to solution

Hi @Bbcoll83

Thanks for the inquiry.

We don't have a specific list of channels that would be supported in Jamaica on Roku, but in general, Netflix and YouTube tend to be available and work in most locations. Other channels may not be available, due to service limitations or geo-restrictions. If you have other apps that you want to access aside from the 2 channels mentioned above, we'd recommend reaching out to the specific channel provider to see if they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your current location.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos