Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericbayuga
Reel Rookie

Re: STUCK ON LINKING help us fix it

Jump to solution

I phoned PLDT about this issue they have no idea how to fix the problem so they just created a ticket and send it to the next level of support. A few weeks after they have reached out and said this is a known issue with roku and they do not have fix for this yet. And suggested canceling the service instead. They have waived the pre-termination fee for me. With this,,, i guess will just throw this device to the garbage. Its very stressful to deal with this anyways.

0 Kudos
toots_3020us
Channel Surfer

Re: Tvolution device linking issue

Jump to solution

I try to bring this device to pldt service center, they told me, its a known issue of roku and they cant no longer at help. As this device is from roku company, maybe you could help me solve this issue, i think by re flashing the device with new firmware can solve the problem. Can you provide me the link where to download the firmware? 

0 Kudos
toots_3020us
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same thing happen to me, waste of money, now my tvolution box is idle. Roku company must help us solve this problem, because its manufactured by them. Its a shared responsibility

0 Kudos
toots_3020us
Channel Surfer

Re: STUCK ON LINKING help us fix it

Jump to solution

Same problem here, roku company must help us. 

0 Kudos
toots_3020us
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I bring this matter to pldt Technical support, They told me its a known issue from roku powered tvolution and at present they cant do any thing regarding this matter, instead they refund the pretermination fee. What  will i do now to this device, please help us roku company since this device came from you. 

0 Kudos
ericbayuga
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had search online on how to update or change its firmware... but there is no way to make this changes. Im not gonna buy any roku device even if there is available online.

0 Kudos