Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamjbruton
Reel Rookie

Trying to re link a tv I unlinked for my mother in law. She's in a different state

Jump to solution

I'm trying to help my mother in law in a different state and I unlinked the tv yesterday on accident. She can't find the code and I don't know where she can find the code.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Trying to re link a tv I unlinked for my mother in law. She's in a different state

Jump to solution

The new activation process sends an email with a verification/activation link.

She'll need to provide an email address during the activation process, then click on the link in the email once she receives it to activate.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Trying to re link a tv I unlinked for my mother in law. She's in a different state

Jump to solution

The new activation process sends an email with a verification/activation link.

She'll need to provide an email address during the activation process, then click on the link in the email once she receives it to activate.

0 Kudos
adamjbruton
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you, but it's not giving her the option to activate.. how would one go about that?

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Has she restarted her Roku TV?

Settings/System/Power/System restart/Restart

....or unplug from AC power it for a few minutes, then plug it back in.

0 Kudos