Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jen7148
Reel Rookie

Can’t reach me by email I got

Jump to solution

I got the email I have done factory reset. And regular reset. It won’t work. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t reach me by email I got

Jump to solution

@Jen7148 

Does any of the info provided in this link help?

https://community.roku.com/t5/Getting-Started-Setup-How-to/The-activation-link-in-my-email-will-not-...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Hecate100
Reel Rookie

Re: The activation link in my email will not work. What can i do to activate my new TV?

Jump to solution

I have this problem as well.  I have unplugged both my router and my Roku and plugged them in again in sync, then router first and Roku second.  The latest I got is an email with a link that, once clicked, results in a page telling me "Sorry, page not found".

I have tried 5 times in total.  It must be said, the Roku has no problems connecting with our internet.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The activation link in my email will not work. What can i do to activate my new TV?

Jump to solution

Hi @Hecate100,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If the issue still persists with activating your Roku device, kindly provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hecate100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just post the serial here in Community?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Hecate100,

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, please. You may provide your serial number on this post. 

Once I have the information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hecate100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku Premiere Model 3920X

SN K4216A882498

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi there @Hecate100,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.
Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I cannot get my activation link to work on my new Roku stick either. I have reset the roku to factory settings, used different e-mail addresses, used different web browsers (Safari and Chrome). Every e-mail I receive I click on the activation link and it continues to say that the link is expired. I'm at my wits end

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @aaronberlinwfu,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

If you do not receive an activation email from Roku after completing the activation steps, there are a few things to check to ensure you are able to receive the email and complete activation. If you still do not see an activation email in your inbox, try the following:

• Wait a bit longer. In some cases, it can take several minutes before you receive the activation email. Be sure to wait a few minutes before moving forward with troubleshooting steps.

• Confirm that you entered your email address correctly. Email addresses are not case sensitive, but extra characters that may have been added by mistake can prevent an activation email from arriving in your inbox.

• Check your spam folder. Your email may be set up to automatically block emails from unrecognized senders and place these messages in a spam or junk folder. You may need to go into your spam folder and accept Roku as a recognized sender to ensure that the activation email and other Roku emails appear in your inbox.

For more information, see this additional resource: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support 

If the issue is still not solved, please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos