Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on remote pairing screen

Jump to solution

Brand new device used it for maybe 2 hours went to sleep woke up 6 hours later to it not showing any networks even though I live in an apartment complex so networks should of been seen even if my wifi was not working. Unplugged it many times restarted it same thing. I do the factory reset and now its stuck in the remote pairing screen and both the remote and the box continuously blink. I cant contact anyone about this as there is no roku help so I am going to return it and never get this ish again.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck on remote pairing screen

Jump to solution

Hi @1censordshopper,

We regret hearing about this experience and thanks for reaching out.

You can perform a hard reboot on the device by unplugging its power source, waiting for about 10-15 minutes, and then trying again to see if that works. If the issue persists, we would recommend performing a factory reset on the device to reset everything. You can learn how here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

We hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck on remote pairing screen

Jump to solution

Hi @1censordshopper,

We regret hearing about this experience and thanks for reaching out.

You can perform a hard reboot on the device by unplugging its power source, waiting for about 10-15 minutes, and then trying again to see if that works. If the issue persists, we would recommend performing a factory reset on the device to reset everything. You can learn how here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

We hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos