Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dustinlebrun
Reel Rookie

Stuck on Activate your Roku Player page.

How do I fix this? It is driving me nuts I’ve done the same things about 10 times and it won’t go past the activate your Roku player screen 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck on Activate your Roku Player page.

Hi! @Dustinlebrun,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about activating your Roku device. We're happy to assist.

To activate your Roku streaming device, it must be linked to a Roku account. Your Roku account has information on which devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. For instructions linking your Roku device, review the activation steps.

This article helps you troubleshoot any issues you might experience during this linking process. How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dustinlebrun
Reel Rookie

• I have a Roku account.. and I’m logging into to it. It just keeps sending me back to enter an email 
0 Kudos
Dustinlebrun
Reel Rookie

It sends me an email and I do all of the steps to activate and it says setup complete and my Roku restarts and goes right back to the activation screen 

0 Kudos