Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lujan
Channel Surfer

Sort Movies on Movies Store

I can't figure out a way to sort the movies on the Movies Store "My Movies" screen.  It seems to automatically sort them by purchase date but it's too hard to find movies that way.  How can I change it to sort alphabetically.

4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sort Movies on Movies Store

I don't know if you can.

Your "My Movies" list must be a feature of a particular channel app, whose owners wrote the Roku version of its app and determined how it operates.

If you identify which channel app you are using, someone here may be familiar with it, but you might be better served by taking your question directly to support on the channel's website.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
lujan
Channel Surfer

It's the first thing you see when starting up the Roku, the Home screen:

Home

Featured Free

My Feed

Movie Store

TV Store

etc.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Sorry, I forgot about that option since I've had it turned off on my home screen for a long time.

In Movie Store, if you scroll down the left side menu there are a ton of sub-groups, but I don't see a way to sort, and the remote's * button isn't activated.

The movie store formerly was provided by Fandango Now, which recently combined with Wal-mart's Vudu service.  I checked out the separate Vudu app but couldn't find an alphabetical sort option there either.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
lujan
Channel Surfer

Thanks for checking.  There is a sort option on the right side Vudu app but nothing on this one (Movie Store) on Home page.  Since it's on the home page of the Roku I thought it would be the Roku developers who work on this one and not the Vudu developers?  Who knows who we call for this section?

0 Kudos