Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ScottyDK

Roku stuck on not connected

My remote even with new batteries doesn't work,I downloaded the roku app and was using  that as a remote for a few months that way instead and it iseemed to work. But now I am stuck on the main screen home page because I have new wifi number so I can't change anything on the device now either and I am stuck on main menu with roku not connected message.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku stuck on not connected

Hi @ScottyDK,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about this, and we'd like to discuss more details about this in hopes of providing you with assistance with a resolution. Kindly send us a Private Message here as a start.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I moved my roku device to another tv.  the home page comes up with a message in the upper right hand corner "not connected" and none of the keys on the remote will respond.  I have tried a reset with no results.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

This simplest fix for this is to make the SSID and passphrase of the new router/Wi-Fi identical to the previous one. Then all of your devices will just automatically connect.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos