Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tori94

Roku premier not working but turns on

Roku premier 2018.. I plugged it in to the tv and its on and shows the start up page asking to pick a language but doesn’t go any further then that. I thought it was the remote at first but once Roku went into screen saver mode I pushed a button and it exited out of screen saver mode. 

I have unplugged everything, restarted everything, changed HMI cables, tried all ports in the back of the tv, even changed the batteries in the remote and nothing is working. I’m out of ideas. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku premier not working but turns on

Hello! @Tori94,

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about setting up your Roku premiere. We're pleased to assist. 

• Is this the first time you set up/activated this Roku device?
  • If NOT, is this the first time you have experienced this issue?

Roku Premiere (model 3920R) supports 720p HD, 1080p Full HD, 4K Ultra HD (4K UHD), and High Dynamic Range (HDR), and ships with a Roku simple (IR) remote. This article describes the product in more detail and outlines the setup steps. How to set up your Roku Premiere

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos