Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rokku989

Roku crashing on load up; no signal

I bought my Roku two weeks ago and have used it on multiple tvs and it’s worked fine until today. When I selected the hdmi port like usual it says no signal. When I disconnected power for 5 minutes the roku logos bounced around and then it crashes on that screen abd the tv says no signal. I’ve tried different hdmi wires, hdmi ports and different power sources 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Rokku989

Re: Roku crashing on load up; no signal

When I hold the reset button I am able to get to select a language but when I select any wifi it crashed 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

If you've tried different power sources and you're sure they're adequate (5V 1A), then take it back or send it back while you can.  It's not worth fooling with.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Rokku989-

While you were using it on a bunch of different sets, might you have set it to use a higher display resolution than the set you're currently trying to use it on? 

If so, try putting it back on the higher resolution set.  If it works there, go to Settings > Display type, and set it back to the lower resolution of the other set, or just to "Auto detect".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos