Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drwillie
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku WEBSITE won't allow me to finish device activation (blank website)

Jump to solution

Mine too!  Just bought it like 30 minutes ago and the link screen after 'paying for cable' goes blank and never moves forward to finish the registration and I never get a link!

At least they should tell us the network is down (if that's the issue) and to try back later!  Man, why isn't there a phone number...

donjoniano

Jump to solution

SAME!!!!!

0 Kudos
et62
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just worked for me, try again! I didn't change anything, just clicked the activation link for the 10th time.

0 Kudos

Re: Activation Stuck on Survey questions

Jump to solution

Working now

0 Kudos

Page freezing when asked about cable

Jump to solution

We are trying to set up a Roku Express, and during the activation step, it asks us if we have Cable. When we answer the question and proceed to the next step the page is empty. The page is not loading, or anything, it just loads to an empty screen. And since we cannot talk to a rep regarding this (which seems ridiculous) I am posting here.

0 Kudos
Kemmie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine let me finish activation 

0 Kudos
Idarelys

Jump to solution

Did anyone could finish it or Roku answer what's happening?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

We have escalated the issue to the appropriate Roku team and it is currently under investigation. Once we have more information, we'll let the Community know immediately.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I had this problem with my brand new Roku TV. I tried rebooting my router and TV with no success. Because so many other people were experiencing the same problem at the same time, I suspected the problem was with the Roku server and not our devices or networks. I kept resending new activation links every half hour. I eventually got past the blank website page, which brought me to some questions about my channels. After answering these, the webpage said I was done, but still no joy. I went through this process of clicking on the activation link and answering questions one or two more times before it finally connected the TV. It's very frustrating, but keep trying. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

What I had to do was change my phone browser (Firefox) to a private tab. After that the questions went right on through