Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darnyc

Roku Ultra LT Power Source

Jump to solution

This particular Roku device has to be plugged into an electrical outlet, not a USB port. Using an adapter plug, can I safely plug the Roku into the wall outlet in Europe (220v)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra LT Power Source

Jump to solution

@darnyc 

I have an LT on the PS it says 100-240 Volts 50/60 Hz. You should see it printed on the PS. Take a look just to make sure. If it's the same you are OK power wise. Also, you may need an adapter for the plug. They are different in Europe. You'll have to find out what they have where you want to use it. Also, apps may or may not work depending on where you are going. I know ROKU is supported in the UK, France, Germany and Peru.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
mop_891
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@darnyc 

I have an LT on the PS it says 100-240 Volts 50/60 Hz. You should see it printed on the PS. Take a look just to make sure. If it's the same you are OK power wise. Also, you may need an adapter for the plug. They are different in Europe. You'll have to find out what they have where you want to use it. Also, apps may or may not work depending on where you are going. I know ROKU is supported in the UK, France, Germany and Peru.

0 Kudos
darnyc

Jump to solution

Thank you very, very much for the fast and comprehensive reply. Using a strong magnifier (old eyes here!), I do see on the adapter exactly what you wrote. So, as with my laptop, an adapter plug for the outlet should be all I need for the Roku. All the best!

0 Kudos