Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave_928
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra 4802X will not turn on, ignored by support

I'm not sure if this is the correct board, so please feel free to move the post.

Purchased the unit on 3 Feb 2023 from a local retailer.

Set up the unit just fine and used it a couple of times. It sat for about 4 months, went to use it and all I get is "No Signal" on the TV. No power light and the unit is not warm.

I researched the official troubleshooting guide and here on the forums, followed all possible suggestions and still no power. This includes pushing certain buttons in a sequence on the remote, verifying the correct TV input and plugging it into different electrical outlets.

On 20 Jun 2023, I filled out the warranty replacement form, got my auto-generated email and that's the last I've heard from Roku. No response 24-48 hours later as stated under the "Replace a purchase from another retailer" instructions.

The auto-generated email says "If you want to tell us more about the issue, reply to this email.", so I did just that on 28 Jun 2023. I included the purchase receipt this time, hoping it may help move things along. Still no response, however.

In the interim, I purchased a new unit to try and eliminate a possible bad power adapter, however, that did not work either.

I've concluded that either the unit is faulty or that power save feature, which I may have left enabled, caused the issue. Either way, I'm well within my 1 year warranty period for replacement.

I sent another reply to that email on 9 Jul 2023 and have yet to receive a response. I realize it's only been about 24 hours, however, I've been waiting a considerable amount of time since my original request.

So, that leads me here, posting on the forums, in an attempt to get someone's attention since I'm being ignored via the support route. Here is my Roku Customer Support reference #: 7778503 from the auto-generated email.

Thank you.

Roku Ultra 4802
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra 4802X will not turn on, ignored by support

Hi @Dave38

A warm welcome here in the Roku community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have passed along your information to our Support team. 

They will reach out to assist you further. Just keep an eye on your email, for they will contact you there.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dave_928
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra 4802X will not turn on, ignored by support

Thank you for the reply as well as forwarding my information onto support.  I did receive an email from them finally.

Roku Ultra 4802
0 Kudos