Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sd1966

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

Streaming Stick has not Signal.  Cant get it to work regardless of what I have tried? Moved it to another TV. Actually 2 other Tv's. Get nothing other than "No Signal"?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Sd1966 

Thanks for the post.

Is there a light on the Roku device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet with the provided cable and adapter?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pmc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For me it was removing the Roku hdmi extender. Once it was removed I repowered tv and stick and was back. It’s been a couple days with no issue. When I try the extender ( I was using it to keep stick cooler) no signal again. Will try a replacement extender

0 Kudos

Connected but TV says "no signal." Help? 3920x

Jump to solution

My Roku Premier 3920x is about 1 year 3 months old. Out of the blue, my TV says "no signal" as if nothing is plugged in. I've tried resetting the roku. I've tried unplugging it to cool and plugging it back in. I've tried switching the ends of the HDMI cord. I've tried a different input on the TV. Nothing. The power light is on (white). Anything I can do? Do I need to buy a new one? Customer service line is down. The website says email/online support is not available for this model.☹️

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Connected but TV says "no signal." Help? 3920x

Jump to solution

@valeriek678 

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to the PM you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Alizec

No signal

Jump to solution

No matter what I do it say no signal  I've changed  the hemi cord everything  and it still says no signal

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Alizec 

What model Roku do you have?

Try going here and viewing the appropriate Setup and Troubleshooting videos for your model to see if they can help you:

https://support.roku.com/category/115001360548

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Esv82
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, can you help me please? I have a new Streaming Stick +, a new Samsung Tv. A few weeks ago when I would turn my tv off, whenever I’d power it back I’d get the “no signal” message. The only thing that would help was a power cycle. I changed the display from Auto to 1080P and that seemed to correct the issue. However, since I’ve added a cable box to the other HDMI port, the “no signal” message reappears whenever I turn the tv back on, if it’s on the cable box input and I try to get to my Roku input. The white light is on, but I get the error message. The power cycle corrects the issue. This is a real problem and an unacceptable workaround. Can you please help?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

@Esv82 

Thanks for the information.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cmm23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello suddenly my Sony Bravia TV is not finding a signal for my Roku.  So I order for it to work, I find if I unplug the TV, wait a couple of minutes, plug the TV back In, then it finds the Roku signal and works as it should.

Obviously, I don’t want to have to unplug the TV everytime, so please tell me how to correct the problem?  The Roku is plugged into HDMI and that type of plug won’t fit into any of the USB ports.  

i am using:

Roku Express +

3910RW

YG00AX610544

9.3.0 build 4170-51

C5395A610544

And the TV is

Sony Bravia 900 series 4k

0 Kudos