Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information.

If you are experiencing the "no signal" issue, please feel free to send me a private message with the following information:
-Roku model and number
-Roku device/serial number (found on the device)
-what TV brand and model number you are plugging the device into
-are you using an AVR in your setup? If so, what brand and model?

Once I have that information, I'll be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
DW83
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

I have Roku Express - and having same issue - I can't get past the HDMI 1080p screen - I click ok - my tv goes blue with NO SIGNAL across it - then goes back to same screen about the 1080.

I disconnected my cable box from the back - but am at a loss now - what can I do to get my link device code and move past this?

Thanks for any help!

[post edited]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DW83 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
DW83
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny-R:

Serial Number S008301HYM5G - Roku Express

I have a Vizio 1080p - I read other posts that stating having problems with Vizios not cooperating with Roku.   I get to the screen to pick 780 or 1080p, I click on the 1080 - and I get a blue screen of NO SIGNAL - then it jumps back to the 780 or 1080 screen.  I can't get it past that point.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you

[personal information removed]

DW83

0 Kudos
thedabera

I am in "no signal" **bleep**. Tried everything. isn't there some support I can call?

Jump to solution

Nothing gets past "no signal". There is no phone number or chat to get help. When People have asked about this before the answers or resolutions are not posted. Help.

boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: I am in "no signal" **bleep**. Tried everything. isn't there some support I can call?

Jump to solution

Please post specifically what is happening so we can help you.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Haydenx360a
Channel Surfer

Re: I am in "no signal" **bleep**. Tried everything. isn't there some support I can call?

Jump to solution

Sames as me, I posted on Monday no reply from anyone, from reading several posts it appears to be the latest firmware update that's broken it.

No telephone number to call, no email address, no support on here, really not impressed.

0 Kudos
sbuxton

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. The stick worked for a while, now I get "no signal", and the power light is flashing. I'll try PMing Danny.

0 Kudos
tnt7089

Jump to solution

danny having same issue black screen on all tv's with stick. roku account tnt7089

stick sn isc238dh766724

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are currently experiencing the "no signal" issue, please feel free to send me a private message with the following information:

-Roku Model
-Roku serial number/device ID (found on the Roku device)
-TV brand and model number
-are you using an AVR? If so, what brand and model?
-summary of the issue you are experiencing and what troubleshooting you have done, and when did you start to experience this issue?

Once I have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to the appropriate team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos