Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angel-82

Re: Roku WEBSITE won't allow me to finish device activation (blank website)

If we are stuck on a specific step as we are in the process of making an account what do we do when every screen after you press to go on once all the information is filled out, how do we go when each page keeps coming up blank??  I mean a couple times all I did was on my TV where the screen is up after typing your email address I’d type it and to go to next step and the email to activate would resend to my email. I’d go and click on it and it’d take me to the next step I was suppose to be on.  But now it isn’t anymore, so does anyone have any knowledge about what to do to finish signing up ir do we simply have to send the whole thing back??  I really really would love if someone could send me any advice!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku WEBSITE won't allow me to finish device activation (blank website)

Hi @Angel-82,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos