Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amarlow84
Reel Rookie

New ROKU Express 4K: Stuck!

Jump to solution

I'm actually on my second Roku Express 4k t and it's doing the same thing...it's basically saying there is not enough power to use the device. Both of em say that actually and I use the cords that came with them. I never got a wall plug adapter but this really sucks cause I love Rokus. Any help or advice? For me and my 2 4k roku expresses

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New ROKU Express 4K: Stuck!

Jump to solution

Hi @Amarlow84,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We are here to help you with your Roku device issues. If you do not have the power adapter that came with the device, you can use any adapter that can supply sufficient power to the device. Insufficient power supply may cause the device to malfunction. Kindly check out this support article on what to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning, or what to do if your Roku streaming player will not power on, and make sure to follow all of the troubleshooting steps provided and see if it fixes the issue.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New ROKU Express 4K: Stuck!

Jump to solution

Hi @Amarlow84,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We are here to help you with your Roku device issues. If you do not have the power adapter that came with the device, you can use any adapter that can supply sufficient power to the device. Insufficient power supply may cause the device to malfunction. Kindly check out this support article on what to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning, or what to do if your Roku streaming player will not power on, and make sure to follow all of the troubleshooting steps provided and see if it fixes the issue.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos