Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yb1406
Reel Rookie

New Installation unit: Roku Express with a Panasonic TV (not Smart TV)

Jump to solution

Just installe this Roku Express with a Panasonic TV (not smart TV), it is streaming with no problem but I just cannot get back to the channels on my TV

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: New Installation unit: Roku Express with a Panasonic TV (not Smart TV)

Jump to solution

You need to use the TV remote to change source or input.  Depending on TV brand it will be called input or source.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You need to use the TV remote to change source or input.  Depending on TV brand it will be called input or source.  

0 Kudos
Pekkle
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes I have the same problem. The Spectrum technician said the Roku signal was too strong and it takes over the TV. I wonder if there is another Roku that can pick up Amazon Prime but doesn't take over the TV.

0 Kudos
yb1406
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Good evening  I resolved my problem, as it happened I had a Panasonic DVD reader & its remote control combined DVD as well as TV. I had not used this remote for quite a while so I changed both batterie & then I could get control of the TV & choose between the TV (in may case HDMI 1 for the TV & HDMI 3 for the ROKU unit. I tried to change both way & it is working fine. 

Have a wonderful evening

Yves 

0 Kudos