Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucyb1961
Channel Surfer

Keeps taking me back to my email address for a link

It’s still not working 

bought 2 roku express one set up complete and easy

the second one not so much keeps taking me back to my email address for a link

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Lucyb1961
Channel Surfer

Re: Keeps taking me back to my email address for a link

Still unable to link new roku express

followed suggestions reset then a factory reset. Nothing 

when I request to link the links received are expired. Been at this for approx 3 hours now.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Lucyb1961 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found on the box or underneath the device itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lucyb1961
Channel Surfer

S0083176NGX3

0 Kudos
Lucyb1961
Channel Surfer

Still receiving “expired links”

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Lucyb1961 

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cariedaway

Hi, trying to activate my Roku Streaming Stick+ and never got any activation code on my TV. Looked like software downloaded, I was able to see my channels and started to watch a movie to see what I could do. Thought I was done, but when downloading the mobile app, and trying to figure this all out, I kept seeing messages that I had no device linked up. I believe this is a related issue to the subject,

0 Kudos
Lucyb1961
Channel Surfer

Good Morning to all, I think I have figured it out and was able to successfully connect the new Roku Express. As opposed to following the TV screens for the set up; I signed on to my Roku Account on my Windows 10 laptop. At which point I started the "new device setup".

It went thru successfully and quickly and I now have the second Roku Express set up. I hope this helps you out. Although I had a "very strong" internet connection, the TV screen set up kept telling me it couldn't find my connection. Despite numerous attempts.

Customer Service is non responsive to this ongoing issue!!! Pretty much leaving us all to fend for ourselves! Very disappointing to say the least. I wish you all luck and hope I have been able to help out even if in a small way.

0 Kudos