Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DawnZ

I think I logged out of Roku

Hey guys!!!  I set up my Roku without any problems.  When I finished watching for the night I used the manual power button on my TV to turn it off.  A message popped up that I didn't stop & read 😲.  I think it said "Are sure you want to....."  & I clicked Yes.  I used the manual button to turn on my TV today (I can't find the remote) & I have the message "No Signal" & I can't figure out how to get into Roku.  It's an LG TV I purchased in 2014 so it's a "dumb TV".  Can you help me?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I think I logged out of Roku

Your Roku device may have gone into power saving mode.  Press any non-TV control button (like Home) on the Roku remote to wake it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@DawnZ Do you have the Roku remote?  Is it the TV remote you can't find?  If yes to both questions, when you use the manual button to turn on the TV does it give a brief message about which input it is on?  If you have the Roku remote hit the home button on the Roku remote.  If that does not work try moving the Roku to a different HDMI input on the TV if you have access to the back of the TV.  It sounds like you have changed inputs on your TV rather than logging out of Roku.  

0 Kudos
DawnZ

Success!!!!  Thanks guys!!! 

0 Kudos
Clbrown

Keep getting message “no signal”. How can I get back on???

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@Clbrown how are you powering your Roku? If you're using the USB port on your TV, it might not be providing enough power. Also, make sure you have selected the correct HDMI port as your input source (assuming your TV has more than one). If you can't get it to work on that TV, try it on a different set before assuming the Roku isn't working.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos