Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mccalluj

I need to add a + sign in my wireless password and cannot find this on the screen?

I've found my wireless router; however, cannot add my password because there is no + sign.  I've tried to find a second screen and cannot find it. Help is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I need to add a + sign in my wireless password and cannot find this on the screen?

Yes, there's a way to change the keyboard. Scroll over to the right side of the onscreen keyboard. You'll see a radio button that is already selected ABC123. The button below that shows a bunch of characters. Highlight that button and press OK, and the keyboard changes to characters. The plus sign in in the same block that previously shows the number, in the 2 position (middle position, second row from the bottom). The third keyboard option includes characters with accents over them. Select the ABC123 button again to return to the standard letter/number keyboard.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.