Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kissalive1

I can't activate my Roku device

Jump to solution

How do I get my roku up and running

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can't activate my Roku device

Jump to solution

Hello! @Kissalive1,

We're thrilled to have you join us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about activating your Roku device. We're pleased to assist. 

• What Roku device are you using right now?

To activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV system, you must link it to a Roku account. An activation link will be sent to the email address you provide or the link can be accessed via a QR code.

For more detailed information about activating a Roku device, visit our support page here: How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can't activate my Roku device

Jump to solution

Hello! @Kissalive1,

We're thrilled to have you join us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about activating your Roku device. We're pleased to assist. 

• What Roku device are you using right now?

To activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV system, you must link it to a Roku account. An activation link will be sent to the email address you provide or the link can be accessed via a QR code.

For more detailed information about activating a Roku device, visit our support page here: How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos