Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cammyw

Issues with subscriptions, remote, and device

I have several issues I need help with and am not the best with technology, so I prefer to speak with someone and per Roku, they said calling was the best option. So after 3 DIFFERENT phone numbers, all that's happened is getting an automated message after listening to the phone just ring and ring and ring, to be told either no one is available and "good-bye", leaving a message that I feel pretty confident saying it will never be returned, and finally, with the last number being listed as the PREFERRED option for my issues, the message saying phone calls are for billions g issues only (which IS one of my issue's) and it hanging up on me! Didn't even get an option to get to anyone to discuss my billing issue with. This is a total joke, and yes, its great now, but I guarantee that with all these companies coming out, it would t take lo g for them to tank.

So anyone know how I can try and get some help? I have a subscription issue, a remote issue and a device issue I need help with, if I can ever figure out an acceptable title for this! Had to go with General Setup Questions because nothing else seems to work

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to actually get assistance

Hi @Cammyw,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about your experience trying to get some help. No worries, help is here. We'll just need more information about this issue you have so that we can know how we can get you up and running. Could you tell us more about the issue going on?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you better. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos