Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flubs

Hey is it possible to play roku on the desktop?

Jump to solution

Hey, I am looking to cast videos to my Roku device Roku Streaming Stick (3600 series) #through my laptop. Is there any way to do that? it would be a big help for me personally.

Thank you for reading,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hey is it possible to play roku on the desktop?

Jump to solution

Hello @Flubs,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for your post. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this. To confirm, you can indeed cast any videos from your laptop to your Roku device.

For more detailed troubleshooting, please visit our Support page, where you will find instructions on how to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device.

We hope you find this information helpful.

Thank you,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hey is it possible to play roku on the desktop?

Jump to solution

Hello @Flubs,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for your post. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this. To confirm, you can indeed cast any videos from your laptop to your Roku device.

For more detailed troubleshooting, please visit our Support page, where you will find instructions on how to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device.

We hope you find this information helpful.

Thank you,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos