Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Binty
Reel Rookie

Haven’t received HDMI extender, ordered last month

Jump to solution

I ordered the free HDMI extender back on March 19th and still haven’t received it. I also never got any email or confirmation about a tracking number or anything? Can I please get some assistance, thankyou 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Haven’t received HDMI extender, ordered last month

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @Binty!

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your order, we will gladly help you.

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be sending you a private message to provide you with further assistance. Let's get this sorted out for you!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @Binty!

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your order, we will gladly help you.

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be sending you a private message to provide you with further assistance. Let's get this sorted out for you!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response! We'll get right on it and make sure your free HDMI extender is ready for you as soon as possible. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns - we're always here to help!

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This shouldn't even be an issue because the HDMI extender should be included in the packaging with all of the other materials for the Roku Stick. The fact that it's free and you have to put in a request for it separately and then wait several days for it to arrive is an absolute joke.

If you order a Fire Stick it comes with an extender, because that is common sense. The way Roku does it is completely idiotic! There is plenty of room in the packaging if the box were slightly redesigned to fit the extender, so just start including it Roku! Not that they'd ever listen to common sense.

Binty
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep, agree 100% it’s pretty ridiculous 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Binty-

There's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other.  I use a non-Roku one several feet long to locate my living room Roku in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV.  You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally and not have to wait for someone to ship it to you.  

Alternately, you can use a standard male-to-male HDMI cord and connect it to the Streaming Stick with a female-female HDMI connector.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos