Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
CanadianStream
Reel Rookie

Free HDMI Extender for Roku Stick 4K - Delivery Time To Canada? ๐Ÿ

Jump to solution

Hello, Canadian here! ๐Ÿ

Odered my free HDMI Extender for my Roku 4K Stick one week ago. Roku site states 3 to 5 days for shipping - is the 3 to 5 days for processing time or number of days to my door?

If any other Canadians have ordered the free extender using the below link, how long did you wait for its arrival?

https://my.roku.com/HDMI

Cheers!

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Free HDMI Extender for Roku Stick 4K - Delivery Time To Canada? ๐Ÿ

Jump to solution

@CanadianStream wrote:

Odered my free HDMI Extender for my Roku 4K Stick one week ago. Roku site states 3 to 5 days for shipping - is the 3 to 5 days for processing time or number of days to my door?

If any other Canadians have ordered the free extender using the below link, how long did you wait for its arrival?

Cheers!

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ

We saw there was some bad information in this thread, so we've cleaned it up to provide accurate information. 

We do ship HDMI extenders out to Canada, and these are usually shipped out within 3-5 days. Full time to your door may take a week or so depending on a few factors. If you need an HDMI extender ASAP, keep in mind that these are regular components that you can pick up locally from most electronics stores, but we do offer them for free if you're able to wait for shipping. 

@CanadianStream Please fill out a request form here for each device using the serial number: http://my.roku.com/HDMI 

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@CanadianStream wrote:

Cheers!

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ

We saw there was some bad information in this thread, so we've cleaned it up to provide accurate information. 

We do ship HDMI extenders out to Canada, and these are usually shipped out within 3-5 days. Full time to your door may take a week or so depending on a few factors. If you need an HDMI extender ASAP, keep in mind that these are regular components that you can pick up locally from most electronics stores, but we do offer them for free if you're able to wait for shipping. 

@CanadianStream Please fill out a request form here for each device using the serial number: http://my.roku.com/HDMI 

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
CanadianStream
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Not sure if you or anyone remembers the fiasco I had obtaining my free Roku HDMI extender cables the other week?

After multiple attempts, I finally placed two orders via your โ€œfree HDMI cable pageโ€, yet unfortunately I have only received one HDMI extender cable to date. Where is my second cable? Was it shipped? Can you provide more details?

Iโ€™m growing so weary over this โ€”  it leaves me with very little incentive to pursue future Roku products and or services. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Thereโ€™s definitely something wrong with the โ€œfree Roku HDMI Cable Extenderโ€ offer / page? 

Here are the two serial numbers for the two sticks that I purchased. Kindly figure out which one hasnโ€™t shipped? Serial # SO8Y426V1163 and X017005SNUUE.

Also, as I mention before, along with countless others online, Rokuโ€™s Web Administrator needs to verify / update the free HDMI extender page. Many fields (especially the email address field) wonโ€™t accept information as being valid, warning me that some sort of error has occurred. I have attempted using various browsers and both Apple and Windows product. This is very annoying.

I headed over to Rokuโ€™s free page before this message to verify my serial numbers (if previously ordered page wonโ€™t process, which is normal) but I couldnโ€™t process / verify as I couldnโ€™t submit order due to the highlighted email error in red. The email error is a complaint from other Roku users online, you just have to Google it to know that Iโ€™m not alone. 

kindly figure out whatโ€™s up and get me my second cable to my doorstep asap. I think Iโ€™ve been more than patient. 

Regards, 
Christopher Bell
Canada 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CanadianStream,

Thanks for following up.

We understand that you only receive one free HDMI extender instead of two from your claims. We apologized for any difficulties in claiming the free HDMI Extender and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

We can see that youโ€™ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your HDMI Extender request. Rest assured that Iโ€™ve escalated your Support request. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.

If you need any additional help and weโ€™ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos