Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External antenna icon missing from TV input screen

Jump to solution

Missing extrnal anyena icon. Gone to settings> tv input> . There is no external antenna icon so that i can add. Help please!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: External antenna icon missing from TV input screen

Jump to solution

@Utahfishing1959 

From within Settings/TV Inputs, look for an input named "Live TV". (This is the default name of the OTA/Antenna and may be located under "Inputs not Used".

After selecting "Live TV" Input, go to "Rename" on the right hand side. (Settings/TV Inputs/Rename).  Then rename the Live TV to "Antenna TV" or select the option "Set Name and Icon" and change it to whatever you wish.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: External antenna icon missing from TV input screen

Jump to solution

@Utahfishing1959 

From within Settings/TV Inputs, look for an input named "Live TV". (This is the default name of the OTA/Antenna and may be located under "Inputs not Used".

After selecting "Live TV" Input, go to "Rename" on the right hand side. (Settings/TV Inputs/Rename).  Then rename the Live TV to "Antenna TV" or select the option "Set Name and Icon" and change it to whatever you wish.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos