Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toby2

Can't complete activation setup

I am trying to activate my Roku Express and I do receive the activation link but I can't get past the "offers" to complete the setup.

39 REPLIES 39
Casemaster

Activate your tv offers page

I'm trying to set up my TV but when I Finish the last screen in the set up it takes me to a free offers page that won't let me advance further is there a way around this?

Re: Can't complete activation setup

I'm having the same issue so irritated about this 

Mcheney

Re: Activate your tv offers page

Having same issue

0 Kudos
AM8zin

Unable to move passed the "Free Trial" screen.

I don't want to register for any Free trials, however, the ones i tried to register for rejected/cancelled the free trial attempts...multiple times. Right now my tv is on the Setup Help screen...with edit email, restart your tv, restart setup (factory reset), and close. I've tried all of the above options. Even to open my tv with a different email address to no avail. I would like to know if i need an HDMI cord for any reason...and do i have to plug this roku tv different to the internet-wifi (modem+router, 2-n-1).

0 Kudos
AM8zin

Re: Unable to move passed the "Free Trial" screen.

...or if i need to plug my roku tv directly into the modem+router/wifi port?

0 Kudos
Cmj2997

Had the same issue, rotated my phone and was able to see the continue button. 

Where is the continue button?

0 Kudos
Eholzer7

Streambar will not finish activation

The roku device never activated, multiple attempts by resetting my email, factory reset the device,  tried different networks, reset my wireless network,  different TVs. No matter what I do the display message on my TV always remains stuck on the "Activate your roku streambar" screen.  The screen never updates or changes,  even after selecting to activate via email link. 

0 Kudos
Super53man

Re: Streambar will not finish activation

Did you get a answer on how to fix 

0 Kudos