Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cris73
Reel Rookie

Can I watch any of the channels from my cell phone

Jump to solution

Can anyone tell me if I can watch any roko channels from my cell phone 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I watch any of the channels from my cell phone

Jump to solution

You can install the Roku mobile app for iOS or Android to access "The Roku Channel", but that's not the same as accessing the multitude of Roku channels/apps you can access via a Roku device.  In general, many Roku channels/apps have a separate app for iOS or Android, so you'd install those to access their content on your phone.  Note that if you have a subscription to a premium service that you're paying through Roku you probably won't be able to access it on anything other than a Roku device.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You can install the Roku mobile app for iOS or Android to access "The Roku Channel", but that's not the same as accessing the multitude of Roku channels/apps you can access via a Roku device.  In general, many Roku channels/apps have a separate app for iOS or Android, so you'd install those to access their content on your phone.  Note that if you have a subscription to a premium service that you're paying through Roku you probably won't be able to access it on anything other than a Roku device.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Cris73
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you 🙏 

0 Kudos