Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindy1970

Can I add an additional Roku device to my Roku account?

Jump to solution

I have a roku stick at my house but I need one in my camper for camping.  Can I do this without messing up the one at home? Do I have to do anything special??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having a stick in a camper??

Jump to solution

Hi @Cindy1970 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us here regarding your query. No worries, we'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

You can do this one without messing with the one you have at home, even if you will use the same Roku account. It will show the same thing you see with your current Roku device.

For more information about how to add multiple Roku devices to your Roku account, visit our Support page here: Add a new device to your account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having a stick in a camper??

Jump to solution

Hi @Cindy1970 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us here regarding your query. No worries, we'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

You can do this one without messing with the one you have at home, even if you will use the same Roku account. It will show the same thing you see with your current Roku device.

For more information about how to add multiple Roku devices to your Roku account, visit our Support page here: Add a new device to your account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos