Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevemol
Channel Surfer

Re: Assistance please w/ the activation process

@here2there , I'm getting the emails from this thread, and when I changed my email address, I got emails at both the old and new emails indicating that the email address change was accepted.  So, it appears that only activation links are not getting out.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @here2there,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

here2there
Binge Watcher

Hi there Mary, I appreciate you so much with such a nice quick reply ! About how long will it be for your support team to contact me by email (days/weeks) so I can be looking for it ? Will Roku be in the senders name (so I will recognize it) ?

Have a blessed day always !

Take care !

J. K.

0 Kudos
here2there
Binge Watcher

Hi Mary, Since I haven't gotten a reply from you, I must ask again, approximately how long am I going to have to wait for your support team to contact me by email (days/weeks) so I can be looking for it ? Will Roku be in the senders name so I will recognize it ? (In addition, does your Support Team have a fone # ?) Thanks ! 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @here2there,

Thanks for your post. 

It seems that our Support team already sent you an email follow-up recently. Kindly check again your inbox or the spam or junk folder.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
here2there
Binge Watcher

To Whom It May Concern,
I have finally found your emails and been able to activate and link my Roku accounts ! I had been looking for all your emails in my Inbox and Junk Folders, however I have a lot of Folders and just rediscovered that I have a Roku email folder where I found all your emails to complete the process ! The problem was not on your end at all, it was me, the operator ! Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake and oversight, I'm very sorry this happened and for all the time and inconvenience caused to your representatives ! I'm really thankful, grateful and appreciative for everyone that has assisted me in this matter at Roku along with your constant important meaningful contact ! I'm thrilled and delighted to have my Roku active again ! Keep up the great work with your customer service and support team ! Thanks again, take care, blessings to all !
Sincerely, J. K. 
0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thank you for letting us know about this, @here2there

We appreciate your effort in finding the emails coming from us and we're happy to hear that you have successfully activated your Roku devices. 

Thank you for choosing Roku. Stay safe and healthy!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos