Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cathy1960

Activation email not working

i just got me a new roku and im trying to set it up and create an accout iv done everything it says but when it comes to verifying my email address i go to my email and click on the verify/ activate my email link that it sends me but every time i click on it it says the has been an error or unable to verify email something went wrong please trt again later or reach out directly to roku for support.. what do i do or why dose it keep doing and saying this my email is good i use it for everything else and have no problen with it at all  even when i have to verify for other things it never says this or gives me any kind of trouble only when im trying to verify for roku is when i have trouble

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
USAtube15
Channel Surfer

Re: Activation email not working

If you're experiencing issues with the Roku activation email, try the following steps:

1. Check Spam Folder: Ensure that the activation email hasn't been filtered into your spam or junk folder.

2. Correct Email: Double-check that the email address provided during Roku setup is accurate.

3. Resend Activation Email: If possible, log in to your Roku account and resend the activation email. Look for an option like "Resend Activation Email" in your account settings.

4. Try Another Browser: If you're using a web browser to click the activation link, try another browser or device.

5. Contact Roku Support: If the issue persists, reach out directly to Roku Support for assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your account details.

Remember, timely communication with Roku Support can often resolve such activation issues efficiently.

MaheshBabu1
Channel Surfer

Re: Activation email not working

I will try to do this tommorrow.

0 Kudos