Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maryLC22
Reel Rookie

“Activate Your Roku Player” screen will not proceed forward after completing setup

I am setting up my Roku Express and we have followed all the steps after clicking the activation link in my email, but once it says it is complete on my phone the screen on the TV that says a link has been sent does not proceed forward. We have factory reset it twice, and used a different Roku account and it still is not moving forward. 

5 REPLIES 5
smahak59

Re: “Activate Your Roku Player” screen will not proceed forward after completing setup

Facing the same issue

0 Kudos
maryLC22
Reel Rookie

Re: “Activate Your Roku Player” screen will not proceed forward after completing setup

We just hit the reset button on the back of the Roku device (the small hole) and it is now updating channels. 

maryLC22
Reel Rookie

That is what finally worked for us! ^

0 Kudos
msmyth

I have the same issue.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@msmyth

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on screen so we can better understand the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos