Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FameMonster
Reel Rookie

iOS App issues with keyboard

Every time I open my app, turn on my rokutv, once it’s connected and I try and go to control it automatically jumps to the keyboard. I have to constantly click out of the keyboard to the regular control. It keeps jumping back to the keyboard and the keyboard has a little green dot right next to it. I haven’t messed with any of the features, I barely even use the keyboard option. I usually open the app and start to use the regular control. It suddenly started happening out of nowhere and I’m unsure how to stop it from jumping to keyboard over and over again. Anyone know how I can solve this issue?

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: iOS App issues with keyboard

@FameMonster

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing the mobile and re-installing to see if that helps resolve the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FameMonster
Reel Rookie

I have removed and reinstalled the application twice and still the issue prevails. Still have no idea how this issue to begin with. I barely even use the keyboard option because it’s slow and doesn’t always type on screen what’s been written on the app if you type too fast. Can anyone solve this issue?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@FameMonster

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-Roku mobile app version and build
-mobile device brand, OS and build
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-screenshot of the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos