Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HateRuko

Why won't the app work despite numerous tries to get it to work

Why is it that the app doesn't work?! What is it that customer service has no way to fix it.  The claim it's just me yes I find this complaint taking place over the last year and a half but over 400 different people across 5 different platforms.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, turned my phone on and off again, made sure that it was completely updated and changed my password five times now. And yet the app will not work.  I can get in and out of the website but not into the app.  What gives Roku? Why do you not care?!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why won't the app work despite numerous tries to get it to work

@HateRuko 

Are you talking about the Roku app on other platforms? Or a specific app on the Roku platform?

If the former, we need a huckuva lot more information than you've provided. The Roku app works fine on my iPhone, for instance, but there are several possible permutations of app, device, platform, and OS. So, if you want to provide some specific information about your situation, perhaps we can figure out what's going on.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos