Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arkhane
Channel Surfer

Re: Unable to install the app

Jump to solution

the worst is that you insist..."The people responding gave you the clear negative answer voluntarily but without recompense."...

as I wrote: I finally found a way to install it.

and lol..." clear negative answer voluntarily but without recompense"..isn't it supposed to be their job to help as much as they can, paid or not...

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@arkhane 

I do not have a job that involves helping Roku users. I have a job. This isn't it. I'm doing like @MilesT , @Strega , and others and just offering help and advice to people that have issues, even if they don't like it. Now as for @RokuKariza-D , yeah this is the job. But not us other users that don't have "Roku" in their names. We're just Roku users. Some of us for a while, and we know what we're talking about.

Don't you dare presume to tell me my job. You're the one that doesn't know how to do research. You're one that buys from third-party sellers that are unaffiliated with Roku. None of that is my problem. My stuff works. And I'll help anyone who needs help. Even you. But I'm perfectly willing to step aside and let you continue to make bad decisions.

You are in an unsupported area, and are complaining about support. << Read that sentence again. Now think about it.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
arkhane
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

"even if they don't like it"....lol...then don't do it. 

I don't care this is or not your job, paid or not. As soon as someone participates in a forum to help he must assure to do its best...otherwise he better stop doing it.

When you do such things they are 2 extremes: doing it overzealously and in the opposite doing it with no diligence and finding excuse. So far what I see from this page it is more on the 2nd.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We will be closing this thread out since this issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos