Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elizabeth_

Where are the settings on the Roku Mobile App?

Jump to solution

So I'm trying to do something that is in the settings of the Roku App, but I can not seem to be able to find it. I have looked everywhere, so please can someone please show me where the settings are? This is not a joke.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Where are the settings on the Roku Mobile App?

Jump to solution

@Elizabeth_ 

Not sure what Settings you are after, but you can look near the top of the app near the Search bar (three vertical dots lets you connect manually, or the account icon lets you configure a few things.)  Otherwise, under the Devices tab, there are a few more settings.

If you let us know what you are trying to do can maybe point you in the right direction.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Where are the settings on the Roku Mobile App?

Jump to solution

@Elizabeth_ 

Not sure what Settings you are after, but you can look near the top of the app near the Search bar (three vertical dots lets you connect manually, or the account icon lets you configure a few things.)  Otherwise, under the Devices tab, there are a few more settings.

If you let us know what you are trying to do can maybe point you in the right direction.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos