Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KR93
Reel Rookie

UFC 291 Roku charged me but the only thing that came up was an error occurred

Purchase UFC 291, Only to get an error screen deleted the app reset the system just to come back to the same error screen spent 2 hours trying to get to work and spent 72 dollars to watch 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: UFC 291 Roku charged me but the only thing that came up was an error occurred

Hi @KR93,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. What is the error code or message you are encountering? In addition, Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KR93
Reel Rookie

Re: UFC 291 Roku charged me but the only thing that came up was an error occurred

Thank you for the reply, This was a purchase for the live UFC event on the UFC app after I purchase the live event nothing came up and then I would hit the purchase again. Screen would say the item has already been purchased. Hit continue after hitting continue would get the message an error occured please try again. I took photos of both screens. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @KR93,

Thanks for your post,

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Arjiemar 

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos