Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blusgtone
Reel Rookie

Roku mobile app stuck on loadscreen on iOS 17 beta

Having the same problem. Stuck on load screen. I am running IOS 17 beta 3. The app was working with beta 1 for a short time.

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku iPhone app stuck on loadscreen

Greetings @blusgtone 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding the Roku mobile app not working with your mobile device running iOS 17.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Blodyholy
Binge Watcher

Hi Danny - I too am having this issue on an iPhone 13 Pro running iOS 17 b3 as well. I noted there was an update to the Roku app recently which part of the release notes indicate ‘spinning on the splash screen fixed for some devices’, but that doesn’t seem to fix it.

Are there any updates you can share?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
MyTV70
Reel Rookie

Same issue, iOS 17 B3. iPhone 12 Pro

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MyTV70 @Blodyholy,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention here at the Roku Community regarding the Roku mobile app being inaccessible on your mobile device.

Rest assured that we passed along your concern and your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update this Community thread.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. 

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JFuqua

I am having the same issue. 12pro on ios17 b3

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JFuqua,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble with the Roku mobile app stuck on the load screen. We're aware of this issue and kindly be advised that the appropriate Roky team is currently investigating this. We will make sure to update this Community thread once more information is available,

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated in the meantime.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos