Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pakerg9

Roku app not working please help me

Jump to solution

So I'm a little upset, I have a newish Roku TCL tv and I lost the remote surfing a move so I had been using my phone. Nothing has changed. My Wi-Fi is the same, I didn't change phones. My boyfriend got home today and his phone connected immediately when he opened the app. I have an older model iPhone (11 pro max) and I just want to change the show on my tv so bad. Help lol.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku app not working please help me

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @pakerg9!

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries! We'll help you utilize the Roku mobile app effectively. 

We'd like to know more about this to provide you with the most accurate resolution possible. With this being said, kindly provide us with the following details below:

• Are you able to log into the Roku mobile app successfully?
  • Are there any error messages prompted on the app? If so, kindly let us know.
  • Is connecting it to your TCL Roku TV the only problem you are currently experiencing within the app?

Furthermore, we suggest trying to perform the following:

• Updating the app through your App Store.
  • Deleting and reinstalling the app.

Keep us posted on how it goes, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku app not working please help me

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @pakerg9!

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries! We'll help you utilize the Roku mobile app effectively. 

We'd like to know more about this to provide you with the most accurate resolution possible. With this being said, kindly provide us with the following details below:

• Are you able to log into the Roku mobile app successfully?
  • Are there any error messages prompted on the app? If so, kindly let us know.
  • Is connecting it to your TCL Roku TV the only problem you are currently experiencing within the app?

Furthermore, we suggest trying to perform the following:

• Updating the app through your App Store.
  • Deleting and reinstalling the app.

Keep us posted on how it goes, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos