Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessycatherine
Reel Rookie

Release Epic Games mobile app

Epic Games does not have a standalone mobile app for their game launcher, similar to their desktop version. However, they do offer several of their games as mobile applications, the most notable of which is Fortnite.

Fortnite is available for download on both iOS and Android devices, Fortnite is not available on the Apple App Store due to ongoing litigation between Epic Games and Apple. Android users can download Fortnite directly from the Epic Games website or through the Samsung Galaxy Store on Samsung devices.

For updates on Epic Games' mobile application status or changes, I would recommend monitoring the official Epic Games website or their official social media channels.

If you're referring to a different app from Epic Games, or if there have been developments after my last training data, please provide additional details or consult the most recent sources.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: Release Epic Games mobile app

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

0 Kudos