Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private listening crashing on galaxy s23

Jump to solution

Hey did you get a permanent fix for this? I'm having the exact same problem you are. This never happened on my Galaxy s20+, but now happens all the time on my Galaxy s23 Ultra. EXTREMELY annoying.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Private listening crashing on galaxy s23

Jump to solution

Hi @flooritnfly,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are concerned about using the private listening feature on your Android device. We're happy to help. To address problems with private listening, we suggest starting here: How to fix a private listening problem | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided on the Support page still aren't helping, please reply back, and we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Private listening crashing on galaxy s23

Jump to solution

Hi @flooritnfly,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are concerned about using the private listening feature on your Android device. We're happy to help. To address problems with private listening, we suggest starting here: How to fix a private listening problem | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided on the Support page still aren't helping, please reply back, and we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos