Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Stream not allowing me to add photos I want to add

Jump to solution

My girlfriend and I are both adults, and we would like to add our explicit photos to our Photo Stream. Roku streams is not allowing us to do so. Is there a way to change this in the settings? We are the only ones here no one else is going to see them but us and we would appreciate it if we could see our own pictures on Roku photo streaming. Is there any way to change the settings so we can add these to our streams?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream not allowing me to add photos I want to add

Jump to solution

Hi @REDWOOD9INCH,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this. Please be aware that this option is not allowed on the platform.

Here' what you can and cannot do when using Photo Streams.

Guidelines for using Photo Streams.

• You will only share content on Photo Streams that you have captured or have the right to post. You will not engage in copyright or other intellectual property infringement or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement.
  • You will not use Photo Streams to:
    • Share content that is unlawful, harassing, harmful, tortious, libelous, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harmful, racially or ethnically offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable
    • Promote or glorify self-injury, self-harm, or drug abuse
    • Support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups
    • Offer sexual services, buy or sell firearms, alcohol or drugs of any sort, or tobacco products
    • Promote online gambling, real money games of skill, or online lotteries
    • Share material that contains or glorifies graphic violence
    • Plan, organize, or glorify any form of illegal activity
    • Pretend to be anyone or any entity, you are not, including impersonating or misrepresenting yourself as another person (including celebrities), entity, civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresent your association with a person or entity, or engage in any conduct designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any content you share

We will refine and strengthen our policies over time using internal and external feedback.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream not allowing me to add photos I want to add

Jump to solution

Hi @REDWOOD9INCH,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this. Please be aware that this option is not allowed on the platform.

Here' what you can and cannot do when using Photo Streams.

Guidelines for using Photo Streams.

• You will only share content on Photo Streams that you have captured or have the right to post. You will not engage in copyright or other intellectual property infringement or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement.
  • You will not use Photo Streams to:
    • Share content that is unlawful, harassing, harmful, tortious, libelous, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harmful, racially or ethnically offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable
    • Promote or glorify self-injury, self-harm, or drug abuse
    • Support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups
    • Offer sexual services, buy or sell firearms, alcohol or drugs of any sort, or tobacco products
    • Promote online gambling, real money games of skill, or online lotteries
    • Share material that contains or glorifies graphic violence
    • Plan, organize, or glorify any form of illegal activity
    • Pretend to be anyone or any entity, you are not, including impersonating or misrepresenting yourself as another person (including celebrities), entity, civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresent your association with a person or entity, or engage in any conduct designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any content you share

We will refine and strengthen our policies over time using internal and external feedback.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.