Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sisvh11

No consistency with Roku app on iOS mobile device and when it will find devices on network

Jump to solution

I am having the same trouble. I just recently changed to Google fiber and now my app cannot find my device.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No consistency with Roku app on iOS mobile device and when it will find devices on network

Jump to solution

Hi @Sisvh11,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for raising this concern directly with us!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku mobile app since it can't find your Roku device. We're happy to assist you. Before you start using the Roku mobile app, check that your mobile device and your Roku device are on the same wireless network

If your Roku device does not appear on the discovery screen, learn why the Roku mobile app may not be able to find your Roku device.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No consistency with Roku app on iOS mobile device and when it will find devices on network

Jump to solution

Hi @Sisvh11,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for raising this concern directly with us!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku mobile app since it can't find your Roku device. We're happy to assist you. Before you start using the Roku mobile app, check that your mobile device and your Roku device are on the same wireless network

If your Roku device does not appear on the discovery screen, learn why the Roku mobile app may not be able to find your Roku device.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos