Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMealings

Cannot log into Mobile App on Samsung s23 Ultra

I have had my Roku for a few years. I can log on the mobile site but the mobile app tells me that my email does not match our records. I reset my password threw separate times but it still isn't work. I have gone threw all the trouble shooting I can find with nothing working. I just got my S23 ultra and had the s22 ultra before. Anyone have any suggestions 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot log into app on Samsun s23 ultra

Hi @SMealings,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Our team is aware of this, and we appreciate your reaching us here for the troubleshooting efforts. We'll send this report to our engineering team and need your help.

Could you share the device make and model, the OS version, and the build number with us? This can be found by navigating to Settings>>About.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Chriskinda

Re: Cannot log into app on Samsun s23 ultra

Hi @RokuERey,

I am experiencing the same issue. I am able to login to the Roku website, but when I try to login on the app with the same credentials, it says "The email address or password provided does not match our records."

I have a Motorola One 5g Ace, Android 13, build number TQ3A.230705.001. Thank you.

Edit: As a temporary work around, I sideloaded the 9.6.1.2212118 version of the Roku app. This version does not require logging in and I'm able to control my TV with it.

0 Kudos