Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsmelynda

Roku 2 XD issues with channels

Just wanted to add my two cents. The exact same thing is happening with our (2) Roku 2 XD devices. No problem with Roku on our smart tv (which is located in another area of the house). We have followed all the advice listed in the various postings on this site. All with the same results (which are none).  Amazon has sent us notice that our Prime Video channel is no longer supported on Roku. I've done many many google searches trying to find out what to do, but have found nothing helpful. We planned to upgrade our Roku devices to the Ultra model, but need to know if it will solve the problems we are having. Lynda in Moses Lake, WA

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku 2 XD issues with channels

@itsmelynda, I don't know if it's still available, but Roku is (was) offering a deal on a new Express device for affected Prime users:
https://my.roku.com/upgrade/prime-exclusive-upgrade/details

You should be able to see any offers available to you there.  Personally, I'd take the Ultra over the Express, but if you can get the $10 Express deal it's almost too good to pass up.

Any new device should be much better than your Roku 2 XD.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos